Sunday, February 26, 2012

Started a new phase for me, thinking of going more of a natural way. Meaning using less chemicals where they are not needed. After much  research, and taking lists of what is in the cub-bards. I am going to try to eliminate some chemicals/processes out of this household each week.
This week it is a dual combination for 2 reasons. First I forgot to buy some and the second I can never find any that makes my hair feel clean and not weighted down from conditioner. You might have guessed its the shampoo and conditioner combo. Before you think that I'm not going to "wash" my hair I am, its just that I'm using things that almost everyone has, or they are a lot cheaper to buy than the shampoo itself.

http://simplemom.net/how-to-clean-your-hair-without-shampoo/

This site was very useful for its tips on what is going to happen to your hair within the weeks after starting.
I guess i figured that there was a time when they didn't have the shampoo that we have now, and that they used something else that was just as good if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment